Quatuor à cordes no 8 de Chostakovitch

Musique hard/métal
Cladane

Quatuor à cordes no 8 de Chostakovitch

Message par Cladane » mer. mars 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Arrangement pour Hard Métal, çà cause :o

https://youtu.be/x8NJGezMicI
Premier système hifi en 1978: platine Technics, ampli SCOTT, enceintes 3A, disques DG.
Système : Barrette Nodal Audio LMP2 + P0, Melco S100, Antipodès S40+S60, EmmLabs NS1 + DV2, Ariès Cérat Genus 845 Elrog, Susvara, câbles Nodal P0-AbsolueC Réf XLR-Esprit secteur-Legato Fuocoso
Enceintes Voxativ Hagen AF-2.6
SUB Voxativ Z.Bass
Roon
Musiques: Symphonies, Concerti violon/piano.

Romain

Re: Quatuor à cordes no 8 de Chostakovitch

Message par Romain » mer. mars 27, 2019 10:14 pm

Comme Pierre, vous êtes en train de succomber au côté obscur de la force. :D

Merci pour ce partage.

Amicalement

Romain
- Nombre d'années d'expérience: 4
- Matériel actuellement possédé: Une paire d'intras et un dongle
- Futures acquisitions prévues: Rien pour l'instant
- Types de musiques écoutées: Ca dépend de l'humeur... :D

Pierre Paya

Message par Pierre Paya » ven. mars 29, 2019 11:53 am

Oui Romain ! :D

Cool Claude !
Enfin de la musique !
Pauv Dmitri.....j'espère qu'il reçoit pas Youtube là où il est... :lol:

Pierre

Yayit18

Message par Yayit18 » lun. juin 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Bonjour,
Pour ceux qui aiment le Metal alliant des sonorités classiques, le maître de ce style, le neo-classique, est Yngwie Malmsteen.
Écoutez Black Star, sur l’album référence « Rising Force » de ce style.
Bien d’autres groupes et guitaristes s’en sont inspirés : Symphony X par exemple qui était en concert à Paris vendredi soir (ex d’album : The divine wings of tragedy), Patrick Rondat (Vivaldi Tribute sur l’album Amphibia), Jason Becker etc.. 8-)
Je les bosse à la guitare mais ce sont des virtuoses ! Pas simple :mrgreen:
David
Expérience : Aucune
Matos : Casque Oppo PM3, DAP Oppo HA2, Qobuz
Acquisition d'un bon système casque sédentaire prévue dans les mois qui viennent
Musique : Tout ! du classique au métal progressif !

Je suis totalement newbie mais...
je me rattrape en composant, en jouant et en écoutant beaucoup de musique !
Guitares Vigier, Charvel, Fender, Gibson, Burns, Ibanez, Takamine
Amplis à lampes Marshall, Fender, EVH

Cladane

Message par Cladane » dim. juin 16, 2019 10:08 am

Bonjour,

Sympa @Yayit18 de pouvoir jouer soi-même. Ma mère a toujours regretté de n’avoir pas pu me payer des cours de musique faute d’argent. Question d’époque et de lieux.

Pour rappel, ce morceau arrangé pour Orchestre correspond à la Symphonie de Chambre opus 110a qui constitue une composition éminemment autobiographique de la part de D Schostakovitch.
In the summer of 1960, Shostakovich went to Dresden to write the score for a new film by the director Lev Arnshtam. Five Days, Five Nights tells the story of eight Soviet soldiers who are charged with tracking down the priceless Dresden art treasures stolen by the Nazis under orders from Goebbels. The film, Arnshtam later told the New York Times, focuses on a German painter, wounded during combat, "who feels that art should depict suffering and therefore a measure of life."
"Everything there was very well set up for me to work," Shostakovich wrote to his lifelong friend, the Leningrad literary critic Isaak Glikman, as soon as he returned from Dresden. "Conditions for composing were ideal . . . However, try as I might I was unable to compose the film music, even in rough. And instead I wrote a quartet that's of no use to anybody and full of ideological flaws." The quartet, composed in just three days, is his Eighth, and it is one of the most powerful and personal works of twentieth-century art—a score that, behind its dark and troubled façade, is unmistakably autobiographical—a true measure of life.
Publicly, Shostakovich said the quartet was inspired by the sight of Dresden—"He walked among the ruins of Dresden, shaken by the scenes of devastation," Arnshtam remembered—and that he decided to dedicate the score to "the memory of the victims of fascism and war," a line that ran atop the published score. But his letter to Glikman tells another side of the story:
I've been thinking that when I die, it's hardly likely that anybody will ever write a work dedicated to my memory. So I have decided to write one myself. The dedication could be printed on the cover: "Dedicated to the memory of the composer of this quartet."

The autobiographical nature of the music was hardly secret, for, as Shostakovich told Glikman, the main theme of the quartet, boldly stated in the opening measures and woven into nearly every page of the score, consists of his initials, D, S, C, H (see sidebar). Anyone who knew Shostakovich's catalog would also recognize, scattered throughout the quartet, quotations from his other works, including his First Symphony, his breakaway composition written thirty-five years earlier; the opera Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk, which had famously invoked Stalin's fury in 1936; and the First Cello Concerto, composed for Mstislav Rostropovich just one year before the quartet.

"The pseudo-tragic side of this quartet," Shostakovich wrote to Glikman, "is so powerful that when I was writing it, tears flowed as freely as water passed after a few beers. Since coming home, I've tried to play it through twice, but again the tears started flowing." Written as five connected movements, the quartet as a whole is a kind of lament.
Pour moi un des enregistrements les plus prenant au casque avec nos systèmes super audio, enregistré au monastère de Maulbronn en Allemagne joué par la Capella Istropolitana.

https://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/album/shost ... 0005914375
Premier système hifi en 1978: platine Technics, ampli SCOTT, enceintes 3A, disques DG.
Système : Barrette Nodal Audio LMP2 + P0, Melco S100, Antipodès S40+S60, EmmLabs NS1 + DV2, Ariès Cérat Genus 845 Elrog, Susvara, câbles Nodal P0-AbsolueC Réf XLR-Esprit secteur-Legato Fuocoso
Enceintes Voxativ Hagen AF-2.6
SUB Voxativ Z.Bass
Roon
Musiques: Symphonies, Concerti violon/piano.

Répondre